Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What kind of hair styles can u do with wavy hair because i don't want to burn my hair with the blow dryer..?

I love it when people have wavy hair and they let it dry naturaly and then clip just the front up and let the back and sides of their hair down when it's wavy. It looks pretty, I do it sometimes!What kind of hair styles can u do with wavy hair because i don't want to burn my hair with the blow dryer..?
U can get some aloe vera gel and slick it back into a bun.


Or u can get a curling iron and curl the waves under or over.What kind of hair styles can u do with wavy hair because i don't want to burn my hair with the blow dryer..?
you can try going to ukhairdressers.com, they have alot of hair styles for you... hope it works!!!
pontail braids
after you wash..use mousse and gel it and srunch
i have the same problem. i hate it. i try to put some good conditioning creme on it.
  • sell makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment