Sunday, January 29, 2012

What hair style should i have for school or anywhere?

i have layered hair and i straighten it twice a week cause it goes heaps curly when it isn't straightened. what sort of hair do should i do cause i am bored of doing a pony tale everyday. i cant have it down for school cause i go to a private one. my hair is just below my shoulders and the shortest layer is about at my bottom lip. what are some good new hairstyles?What hair style should i have for school or anywhere?
I did a choppy layered hair cut that is way off your shoulders with tons of layers that you can also wear as a beachy hair style. My hair style when I do not brush the hair when I get out of the hair it looks a messy beachy look so I would say to go for something easy, a tasseled look, use some pomade or some Pantene wax to give you texture. I wear my hairstyle in a messy bun, with a hairclip to keep some of the short layers out of my eyes,a side swept style, with a headband especially the cute ones with rhinestones and stuff from Forever 21 which are cheap too. Also do soft curls, then spray them with a bit of hairspay because those look nice.Also you can do half and updo,let it dry naturally or blow dry it,etc and then do whatever you want to it.Use a scarf to give you a 50's hairstyle,etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment