Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What hair style should I wear tommorow I want it to be really cute?

a curled side ponytailWhat hair style should I wear tommorow I want it to be really cute?
like plaid A-line skirts, white athletic socks with coordinating colored stripes at the top and low-top Converse, with a white blouse and hooded, slightly fitted overcoat in a cool color. another look a really like is wearing fluffy satin prom dresses. a girl in my ASL class wears blue or purple satin dresses with trains and crinolinesWhat hair style should I wear tommorow I want it to be really cute?
Curly hair, scrunch it really big. Straight hair, a messy low side bun or a curled ponytail with thick sideswept bangs.
Wear it down, grab a pinch of hair of the left side and pin it back, and use a curling iron for the hair that is left down. This is my favorite hair do.

No comments:

Post a Comment