Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a cute hair style my hair is 2 inches past my shoulders and really wavy/curly?

to wear to schoolWhat is a cute hair style my hair is 2 inches past my shoulders and really wavy/curly?
Tie it up way up high, loose hair don't bother 'bout it. :)


Add a cute lil' hair accessory to gain attention.What is a cute hair style my hair is 2 inches past my shoulders and really wavy/curly?
If you are looking for a cute hairstyle for the first day of school, I would definitely suggest straightening your hair. Since everyone has seen you with your hair curly, it will be a big difference. If you dont have a straightener I would suggest the Babylis Pro, or if you wanted a cheaper option one of the Conair straighteners (you can get them @ Target.) I think that ULTA also has really good quality straighteners.


You will also need a straightening/smoothing serum to spray on your hair. You can try:


-Straight Sexy Hair Straight Aero Straightening Spray


-John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Answer Straightening Spray





Make sure that you spray the product on before you straighten your hair.





Good luck, and I know youll look cute for school!!! :)
I have the same type of hair, my hair was actually very long, down to my chest, but i cut it for the summer about my shoulders and very layered so it would be quick to straighten and i loved it, but now i am going to grow it long again. I have very curly hair too, and i usually scrunch it so it wouldnt get frizzy, and maybe wear a head wrap (its like a thin head band that covers the top of your head nicole richie wears them alot try googling it if you dont know what i mean) and let the back be all curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment