Sunday, January 29, 2012

Funny pubic hair styles?

should i braid my pubic hair or straten it with a flat iron or get a funny comic thing that shows a man cutting the lawn but the lawn is ur pubic hair. or how bought a pony tail? maybe i can put a little hat over it...wut should i do?Funny pubic hair styles?
ha. i have heard of people dying it green and tattoing ';keep off the grass'; on top. I read a story like that where a doctor needed to do surgery on a woman who had that and it the hair needed to be removed so in marker on top of the bandage he wrote ';sorry lawn need to be cut!';.





funny.Funny pubic hair styles?
shave, trim or something!!








braids?! jeeeeeeeeeez good luck on that! ;-)
u can try em out..but...
girl just shave it off and try to do a little design, thats hot, trust me a girl looks better without all that hair there, its just wrong. So sheve it off and u will see the difference, cleaner
dreads and beads baby!... yea I love you!
Kinda gross if it's long enough to braid. Not being smart just saying.
I think if it is long enough to braid, cut it. I saw a picture of braided pubies, way too weird. I hear that shaving is the way to go . My guy loves it, I let him do it!
I like the Wet Look.
Sounds like its too damn long. Shave it bald.
I love the lawn mower one!! Do that!!



































,

No comments:

Post a Comment