Thursday, January 26, 2012

How can I find out what a hair style will look like on me?

Is there still a place online where you can upload a picture and test drive hairstyles?How can I find out what a hair style will look like on me?
Get some1 to draw u and the different hairstyles and then u choose.Thats wat i doHow can I find out what a hair style will look like on me?
hey.. well if ur going to go sumwhere nice and want to syle ur hair you can always ask for a trial hair style..sometimes it costs sumtimes it doesnt not much at all depends who u get it done from.. the only way your going to know that is to try it if you dont like them then change it ..
I found one once. I think it was a haircolor company site. Sorry i can't remember which one. Type a few in. You upload a picture and pic the style and color. Kind of humorous. I hope you can find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment