Sunday, January 29, 2012

Really easy hair styles?

i'm desperate for some new hairstyles, but i have a couple little problems.


first, i'm terribly slow, and very uncoordinated, so i need step-by-step instructions on how to do my hair.


second, my hair is extremely thick and somewhat short (about two inches past my chin, not even touching my shoulders) so it is sometimes difficult to work with.


and lastly, i get up very early. i have time to get ready, though it would be nice if i didnt have to get up even earlier just to work on my hair.





thanks, and happy new year!Really easy hair styles?
take your bangs or a few pieces in the front if you don't have bangs and pin them back into a little poof with some bobby pins.Really easy hair styles?
Tease it.





I do it all the time (:

No comments:

Post a Comment