Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How can I achieve a lion's mane hair style?

For halloween I'm going to be a lion. My hair is slightly past shoulder-length and is right in between being thick and thin if I keep it away from a flat iron. I plan to use a three barrel waver to crimp the hair, but how can I make it look less Lizzie McGuire and more like the mane of a cute little lion? :D Thanks%26lt;3How can I achieve a lion's mane hair style?
Lots and lots of hair spray. Start in front with a tiny section, spray it heavily, crimp it, then push it forward (over your face). Keep doing this until all the hair is sprayed and crimped in tiny sections and pushed forward, then flip your head back. It should look like a lion mane.How can I achieve a lion's mane hair style?
before you go to bed, wash your hair and braid it. Good night. next day, when it's dry take it aloose. pick it and spray it upside down with freezing spray. don't scare yourself lioness!
haha... Lizzie McGuire... good times :)
grow i t

No comments:

Post a Comment