Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Boy Ginger Hair Styles?

Hello, I'm 14 and I have ginger hair and im having trouble finding a style for me?

I don't want anything drastic like punk hair or anything and I would prefer to have long hair and not shave it completely any help?

If this helps I have dark ginger hair and it goes brown when its wet, which i kinda like?





Please help?(i have gel and stuff like that)



Lastly, If you have any pictures i would love to see them to get a good style!Boy Ginger Hair Styles?
You should just simply work mousse or gel through your hair, and blow dry it. It will make it look all wild and untamed. :) Girls like that. Also, gel would make your hair a bit darker since it's a liquid.



OR, fauxhawk look? ;D Kind of a new trend. http://red.blogs.aol.com/dyn/userimages//a> Just need gel again, and maybe a hair cut depending on how it is now.Boy Ginger Hair Styles?
Er, Rupert Grint had long ginger hair.



http://content8.flixster.com/photo/11/05/a>



I don't know the texture of your hair, but some people pull it off and some don't.





(This hairstyle though is VERY common to guys)

No comments:

Post a Comment