Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I have very curly, thick hair. I need to know some cute, quick hair styles that make my hair look awesome.HELP

If my curls are misbehaving to the point where I can't leave them down, I just use cute hairtools to put my hair up in various styles. It doens't have to be perfect since it's curly and curls have more freedom.I have very curly, thick hair. I need to know some cute, quick hair styles that make my hair look awesome.HELP
you could leave it down, or put A headband in it or like your avatar and you could also look in some magazines at the hair salon....? iono but hey my name is aurora ... just tryin to get to know everybody in the community...?I have very curly, thick hair. I need to know some cute, quick hair styles that make my hair look awesome.HELP
gel it will look great.
ok the first thing you have to do is put some gell on the top of your head while your hair is damp, then let your hair dry. after that twist it and tie it into a ponytail. this provides a cute and casual chic look. hope it works! :)
I don;t have curly hair but i have seen some cute styles. ONe of my favorites is pin-ups. Take some bobby pins or clips and pin your hair up in a really cute style.
just apply very little gel to it while it is wet and then let air dry and then wear it down with a pin or headband!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment