Sunday, January 29, 2012

Short emo hair styles?

so im one of those guys that dont look great with longish hair but I really like emo I use to dress the part without even knowing it anyway Ive got short hair like the bangs touch my eye brows and the hair over my ears go over a little bit. my hair is longer on top cause I use to rock the fauxhawk but im bored with that. its about 1/2 an inch from my collar in the back so yea anyway any tips or ideas?Short emo hair styles?
well thats not really the question but if your asking:

sould i get an emo hair cut?

then my opinion is yes

but you dont have to, if you do you can always change it

thats your desicion



if your asking:

would i look good with an emo haircut?

again my opinion is yas because that is the haircut i like best on guys

but other than that i dont know you didnt provide a pictureShort emo hair styles?
http://www.latest-haircut-styles.com/wp-/a>

(:
I think its great idea to get a hair cut, even if you get it cut simple you should be able to style your hair and make it look awesome. Or if you get your hair cut so it has choppy layers and etc. looks good too with like short- medium length hair then play with it and style it.
  • sell makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment