Sunday, January 29, 2012

Scene-esque hair styles?

I am getting my hair cut next week and i want a scene-esque hair cut. I am dying my hair dark brown too. I need pictures of styles to show my stylist but i dont want huge bang because they really dont look good on me. short bangs are fine but not like mile long ones. Thankies in advance!!Scene-esque hair styles?
just tell your styleist you want a scene hair cut


they should knwo what they are doing





but make sure the top layers are shorter than the bottom ones


and make sure to tease it


and use lots of volumising sprays


for the


';scene'; look








good luckScene-esque hair styles?
im cutting it myself tonight again so ill tell you what i do.





my hair isnt thinned that much but it is a little. lots of choppy layers is really good. i cut my bangs in a diaginal line and then i razor it to make it look choppy. i shraighten my hair my hair before i do anything though because that ay i get an acurate cut.





Style-


to style in the morning sraighten it to your prefrence. then if its flat and you want more body i use hair spary. i lean upside down and go crazy and then brush it back. i use treseme flat iron spray to protect my hair. And i find the best shampoo is herbal essences pin straight. if your goin somewhere and you feel like having fun put in a hair band but let the bangs fall down over your eye and then in the back tease it. to tease just lift you hair up and then go down and back with a comb. to brush your hair in the morning use a flat paddle brush.





Extra-


if you dont want the hassel of real color there are these cool clip in thing and hot topic





razor cuts are the best
Could you please next time do a search for this question instead of just posting it? I'm tired of seeing this exact same question 10 million times every time I come in the hair section.





Go to photobucket and type in Scene Hair in the search bar. You'll get literally hundreds of scene hair pics. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment