Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is the cutest hair style?

Ok well my hair is kind of curlyish wavyish and so I always put it into a bun. It is always so frizzy and I'm always so lazy to straighten it everyday so I was wondering what I should do with it to make it look good. Any thoughts?What is the cutest hair style?
You could put some gel or mousse in it when it is wet so that the curls stay, and then just wear it down. Curly is cute! Or else if you don't want all of it down, you could do that same thing, but wear half of it up in a bun. Don't pull it all straight back though, part your hair on the side and pull it up parted... a bit more casual.What is the cutest hair style?
straight
Can you do a couple of loose braids?
http://www.2promhairstyles.com/wedding-h/a>



I know it's for a wedding, but it's SOOOOO pretty!
well let's say it's light blue streaks and little parts of the hair braided
dreadlocks. yup. so cute.
i dont think i would change your hair style for anything it sounds nice to me
hmmm, is ur hair naturally curlyish wavyish? if so... think about a perm to straighten.. if u dont wanna do it urself.... and dont fry ya hair b/c itll smelll realliii badd!
Get an afro cut. It rocks.:D
A bit old-fashioned but : page-boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment