Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's the price of these professional hair styling scissors?

They're NP GROUP brand K548-5 Goddess Straight Shear 5';





They're the ones at the bottom of this page


http://www.npgroup.ca/search.php?q=goddess





I need to know what these would go for.What's the price of these professional hair styling scissors?
They really want to keep it a secret. The product is not offered under that name anywhere else as far as I can google. They won't give you a price unless you add the item to the shopping cart which you can't do unless you register with a bunch of personal information. I did this only to discover they don't have a log in anywhere on the site.





In an effort to better answer your question I looked for similar products to find an estimate, but the sites I found either wanted me to wait for a quote or visit their store in person.





The best guess I can offer you is that they are really expensive, to the point that if you have to ask you can't afford them. As somewhat of a sword and knife collector I can say that of the alloys they brag as being exotic and Japanese one is dirt cheap and the other about mid quality. I'd bet I can get a hand made knife of the highest quality steel for less from a craftsman for less than the price of their decades old design using standard materials. A price that the industry probably regulates by making the product so exclusive.





At any rate I wish you good luck in finding a price. The only advice I can offer is to register an account with fake information and email them until they allow you to properly browse their products. I would have done this for you but I found this question too late and after business hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment