Sunday, February 12, 2012

Graduation (with cap on head) hair styles?

my graduation is in a couple of weeks. I will be wearing a cap and gown. Since the cap is goona be on my head , how should i wear my hair. i have black/hair with a little brown sheen. My hair length is up to my nipples.





i dont want to leave it straight cuz i had that before for my other graduation. I dont want to leave it in big curls either cuz i had that for another graduation when i was yonger.





i need a new look for the texture of my hair . I dont want it straight or tight curls. Im thinkin bout waves, but i need something that will look drastically different cuz its graduation and it might be my last for now.Graduation (with cap on head) hair styles?
roller set for body


low flips


chignon


low ponytail with a piece of hair wrapped around the ponytail holder and pinned


go very simpleGraduation (with cap on head) hair styles?
up to my nipples? anyway i think cap looks better with pony tail
you should crimp it...that would look really good and it won't get really smushed.
u should either flip curls or waves
wavey hair looks nice...
hair down with beach waves
  • last lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment