Sunday, February 12, 2012

I have very, very thick, wavy hair! more hair styles?

my hair is a few inches below my shoulders in length, it is light brown, and very thick. My hair has a nice texture. When i scrunch it, it looks so big, and puffy. It takes me 45 min to straighten.I simply dont have the time. I'm in high school. please help me with a better time manage for my hair or an easy hair style that i could do!I have very, very thick, wavy hair! more hair styles?
Your hair soounds beautiful! Some hairstyles I would suggest:

First invest in some trendy headbands you can find some afforable ones at forever21.com that would be a QUICK style for those hectic mornings.

Second, Hair styles

High pony tail with headband

Mid bun with pieces in the front

Side part swoop hair back with product into a pony tail

Wash hair and while wet apply some product (like some listed below) and allow to air dry (while you're pickin out your outfit) and wear (trust it'll look good you'll have cute curls everywhere)



Third, hair products, you want a product thats gonna define your curl and waves not take away from it by making it frizzy and poofy. And it will cut hairstyling time in half. www.naturallycurly.com has a list of great products but I would suggest

Got2Be kinky or

Herbal Essences Gel, Humidity Defying, Intense Hold $4

Suave Professionals Healthy Curls Scrunching Mousse $2.49

CitreShine Miracle Highly Laminating Anti-Frizz Serum $4.99



There are better quality products if you increased your budget to like $8-$10

Frizz Ease Light Formula Hair Serum $10

Curly Q Natural Curl Maker by FairyTales for $8.95

Zotos Naturelle SlickLine Anti-Frizz Shine Mist $6.95

...and More!

I have very, very thick, wavy hair! more hair styles?
i had the same kind of hair and it was really thick but i thinned it now its kinda better but make sure that you go to some good hairstylist coz mine didnt even know how to thin hair and she got it all messed up lol :) its gonna be much easier to straigten it that way if you dont wanna thin it then you could do a cute messy bun or maybe half up and half down just dont let all of you hair down coz it will look so big. i dont think you're gonna have any problem with scrunching coz after when your hair is wet its not gonna look really thick so just put lots of gel so it lasts long. try Granier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Wax cream/Gel it works really well with me

hope i helped:)

answer mine plz:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>


I think you should get your hair thinned out or maybe get it razored?
you could get it cut from the sides to the skin and leave like a pony tell

No comments:

Post a Comment