Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Any Neat Hair Styles For Curly?

Hello, This year my school is getting a uniform and they say neat hair has to go with the uniform. So I was wondering If you guys can Give me links to nice hair styles that look simple and fun. Here is some details if you did it....





Hair Type: Curly/Wavy/Thick/Frizzy


Hair Color: Brown


Age: 14


Religion Of School: Christian


Climate: Hot/Humid





*RULES OF HAIR:HAIR CAN NOT BE IN THE FACE OR MULTI COLOR- HAIR MUST LOOK LIKE A NATURAL COLOR!





Please Help....Thank You %26lt;3Any Neat Hair Styles For Curly?
I am very sorry I don't have any links. You can pull the top back tight then leave the rest loose, or pull it back in a tight ponytail. If you have two small pigtails with half your hair loose, you will look sort of kiddish. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment