Friday, February 10, 2012

Cute hair styles for little girls?

medium length hairCute hair styles for little girls?
If the girl has straight hair, I think the slanted bob (long in front, shorter in back) is really cute.Cute hair styles for little girls?
razor...


no fringes attol ok!dey suck!
pig tails.....they are soooo cute!!!!!!!!
the straw-set look is so cute to me?
pumpkin pie haircut
All natural is the look my little 3 year old prefers. All natural, hanging down - just wild. Just keep it combed - not scraggly. My daughter has only just recently, in the past month, been letting me put pony-tails or barrettes in. She has straight, dark brown hair - like her mom!
Depends on the little girl but usually a bob pinned on one side with a bow. Or pulled half up is cute to for longer styles
Ive seen alot of girls with Mohawks...
bobbed
www.seventeen.com


Go under Beauty and then hair ideas! I love this website! It has step-by-step instructions and they are so easy to follow!
Shave her head. Hair is a privilege, not a right.
a cute ponytail with some side swept bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment