Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Please help!!! i need cute hair styles!!?

i going to get my hair cut in the next few days! and i really need a new style!! i have kinda wavy hair but i straighten it everyday so i want a really cute straight hair look! i dont want it short!! so if you can plz post some pics of cute hair styles!











PS: i posted this question once but not a lot of people answered so i hopw you can help this time!! thankx so so much!!Please help!!! i need cute hair styles!!?
hairstyles depend on your face and build - I'm an amature but am quite good at doing women's hairstyles and makeovers for being an amature....you might post a picture of yourself in photobucket so people can see what they've got to work with....





preferably with your hair down for one shot and with your hair pulled back in another against a plain backdrop and regular clothing that shows what your figure is (hips/bust/shoulders/height/necklength/ your face's shape - armlength and leg length you're starting to get into fashion at that point) - do one closeup and one far away for each shot and then also a side shot of your face and that should do it (that's what IIIIIII would need if I were going to go to work on this). With various haircuts and styles I also reccomend different colors with different faces and eye/eyebrow and eyelash colors. The biggest one for me is cheek shape, forehead size, chin and nose shape in order to start working on a style.....a beautiful nose can make a LOT of things possible (differing opinions on beautiful noses abound - although they are my favorite feature on a face).





I do my wife's hair from time to time and it has actually come out quite stunning and better than some of the pro-hairstyles she's gotten...guess I'm a natural at it - but hairstyles aren't always transferrable from one person to the next...that's why it makes a dif what you look like....





if you want - post a picture and hit me up and I'll see what I can come up with.





Hope it comes out okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment