Sunday, February 12, 2012

Help! i need some new hair styles for school!?

i need some new quick and easy hairstyles for school. my hair is longish and with a fringe. i have a oval tipe of face and my hair is normaly fairly straightHelp! i need some new hair styles for school!?
Wow you sound like you have my perfect hair :) lol


you could plait it the night before or mousse it, however that mgith not work it your hair is really straight. Lots of people with natural straight hair in my school wear a messy bun. I'm not sure how they do it (my hair isnt the right type, it would end up looking like amy winehouse) but just put your hair in a bun with some shorter bits in the front falling down and try and mess up the bun at the back.


If your forehead isnt too big you can take the top part of your hair and kind of 'poof' it up so it is half up half down. think of duffys hair


http://news.cnet.com/i/bto/20080318/Duffy-2_540x588.jpg
  • last lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment