Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What hair style should I have?

Ok, I have basically hair that just kinda lays on top of my head and doesn't have a natural style like some people's hair does. I have quite a bit of hair, brown and it's quite thick. I was wondering if anyone has any hair style ideas and if so how could I achieve it? By the way, I have VO5 molding gum but that only makes my hair look incredibly messy. Any tips?What hair style should I have?
HAir glueWhat hair style should I have?
the angeled bob like victoria beckham but a little longer than hers in the back is a very stylish but elegant cut i just love that with extra texturizing in the back so fun!


maggi walsh


hedda hair


joliet il 815-254-1600


www.heddahairbodybliss.com
Flattop for you !!!
Cut out a picture of some1s hair that you would want and go to a stylist :)!
buzz cut
you should get a fade its perfect for the lazy man you look hot and you dont have to do any thing but wash it
if u want d bad boy image, go for a plain short back n sides. xx
you should go bald

No comments:

Post a Comment