Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Suggestions/links for flower girl hair styles..?

My daughter is 6 yrs old w/ wavy hair that falls about 2 in below her shoulders. I can't find any good pic's of kids hairstyles online. Its not really straight enough for a bun and wearing it all down is just boring. any ideas?Suggestions/links for flower girl hair styles..?
http://www.flowergirlhairstyle.com/splas/a>



check out the above site. they have lots of stylesSuggestions/links for flower girl hair styles..?
My 4 y/o was a flower girl last year. They put her hair in a pony tail and curled the ponytail. Then, they pinned curls from the pony tail around her head. It was super cute and easy to do.
you can curl her hair with lots of cute small curls then tie it high up then leave one curl hanging down on each side of her face! my hair dresser did it to me a couple years ago when i was a flower girl and she added really cute sparkling pins to go with my dress! have fun!
well..i dont have any pictures but when i was in my dad's wedding as a flower girl they braided the top part of my hair into a heart and then let the rest go long

No comments:

Post a Comment