Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to keep my hair styled?

Well my hair is actually very thick and there's a lot of it, but yesterday got it layered and thinned out, so basically its straighter than in before instead of being messy, wavy, and thick. So now its nicely styled and straight. I'm afraid that since they made it nicely straight and styled in the salon that now when I go to take a shower, it will turn wavy amd thick again. How can I style it back to normal?How to keep my hair styled?
Well not taking a shower works but thats just icky. It will get wavy and thick again when you take a shower. when your out of the shower dry your hair with a towel then start blow drying it until its dry then grab your straightener and straighten away -_-. If you are lazy and don't have time for that then go to your stylist and ask for a relaxer, Brazilian perm or Japanese perm but those cost money. Do w/e floats your boat.How to keep my hair styled?
use a straightner..............?







answer mine?



http://ph.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind/a>
no it wont turn dear, make sure u use more conditioner..... it ll do the work. avoid straightning cause the heat from it ll damage ur hair, leadin to splits and dry hair... contact me if u need more tips... i have some really good ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment