Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need pictures of a good Emo hair style?

I have medium length dirty blond, mostly brown hair. I would like to get an emo haircut but nothing too extreme.



http://www.healthandbeauty.net.au/userim/a>



Hairstyle i like^ but i don't have the time to make my hair like that every day



Coloring the hair is not an option.



Also, ideas on how to explain the haircut to my hair cutter?I need pictures of a good Emo hair style?
go to photobucket and type in emo hair or emo guy ect, you will find what you want believe me, i found my perfect hairstyle there! and just tell the hair cutter you want short layers in the back and long in the front

:) good luckI need pictures of a good Emo hair style?
um get a side fringe use hair sprayy :] x type scene hairstyles in to google theres lots of sites
I think this would be better:



http://images.andale.com/f2/121/130/8667/a>
if you want an appealing punk/emo hairstyle then go onto A%26amp;E and check out the show Chris Angel's hairstyle. and if you don't have the time to fix it wear a Hot topic or spencers hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment