Thursday, December 29, 2011

What are pretty hair styles?

my hair is just so plain


can anybody tell me how to do my hair pretty and fashionableWhat are pretty hair styles?
Tell your stylist to give you layers that won't look bad when you straighten your hair but with look good when you flip it out. And ask for model bones that end at the top of your cheek bones. :]


It's super cute trust me. That's what I got last time and that's what I'm going to get next time. :]


Good luck!What are pretty hair styles?
In all honesty there are tonz! Personallt though a medium length cut in layers is the best way to go because you have so many different styles your able to do it. SCENE HAIR IS AWESOME! %26lt;3 Pending on your face frame though I would look out for bangs they are hard to pull off.
do the braid thing that ppl do, where you do a little braid on the front side of your head and then pin it back.
http://www.celebrity-hairstyles.org/





is an awsome site for ideas :)
big curls or just curl the ends and flip your bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment