Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hair styles for winterball! my hair is short?

my hair is short and dark red and i dont know how to do my hair


for winter ball





remeber my hair is short





help?Hair styles for winterball! my hair is short?
For the really nice looking, modern pretty styles that you see around now, wet set your hair using either velcro or the plastic type of rollers. You can also style your hair in different ways, plus its better for your hair and the curls hold better and last a long time. This yahoo groups has tons of pictures of the latest styles without the spam and links to go through. It takes some patience because there are so many pictures. It might be of help.





http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fee鈥?/a>Hair styles for winterball! my hair is short?
you could do candy curls and a pretty barret to hold it out of your face!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment