Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hair Styles/Tips - Any ideas?

Okayy...


I know i and straighten my hair too much (Everyday) and i want to stop it cuz my hair is frazzling xD





Any ideas of what i can do instead?-can be anything!





BTW i have fairly long hair with quite short funky layers incase that helps :D Hair Styles/Tips - Any ideas?
okaaaaaaaay.... i dont know best how to describe this but you should try it!





My hair is quite long.... so heres what i do on the days i dont straighten...


I have a shower and wash my hair in the morning, I roughly blowdry the top layers and my fringe, then i gather the rest of my hair in a ponytail but dont put a tie in, twist twist and twist the hair some more until it gathers in a bun, and secure it with some grips (the hair should be damp when you do this) i then choose my outfit, do my make up, pack my bag for the day and eat breakfast, and then just before i leave the house i let my hair down, shake it out (do not brush!!) and spray a bit of hairspray in, do a bit of scrunching and then leave it to its ways! it kinda turns out not curly but wavey, and defined!





erm,.... yeah this might not make sence sorry!! x Hair Styles/Tips - Any ideas?
is your curly? try keeping it curly. i have that type hair so i tend to use the Loreal curl booster... everyone loves it, doesn't leave the hair all tangled or dry either.


or try cutting your hair more into the Bob hairstyle. Long in the front, shorter in the back...

No comments:

Post a Comment