Thursday, December 29, 2011

Back to School Hair Styles

I have dirty blonde hair,that is pretty long[dosnt go past my butt though,lol]


I am always wearing it down and I want to wow everyone when I go back.Im going into 5th grade and when I try to do my hair fancy it looks horrible.Any simple but fashionable hair styles I can try out?Back to School Hair Styles
First just part your hair in squares. If you have short hair make the squares small so you have more curls(about 1/2 wide and long). If you have medium/long length hair part the squares about a 1and 1/2 long and 1 and 1/2 wide. After you have rolled your hair completely, leave the rollers in over night. Buy a bonnet and put over your head so the curls will stay looking fresh. The next morning just unroll them. You may want to pull a small section up in the middle up and leave the sides down. Or simply just part the center slanted and swoop your hair to the side. A nice decorated clip that matches your outfit will complete your hair, clothes, and shoes. I hope I helped you out some.Back to School Hair Styles
5th grade?





well, anyway, cut it off to your shoulders and get long bangs you can sweep to the side





i guess that's pretty kiddish?
this is cool..try it:


http://dresslikeashley.org/hair/photoshoots/photo021.php
a high messy bun or curl your hair or even straightenn your hair..
YOUR IN FREAKING FIFTH GRADE!!!! your hair doesn't matter

No comments:

Post a Comment