Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hair styles for short hair(hair is at shoulders)?

something very cute for school





right now i wear it down and straightened or up but usually down and straightened





please dont use any words that i would not understand lol i dont no much about hair





but this is important





also iwould like it if u included pictures :)





thank you ! 鈾モ樆 xxoxHair styles for short hair(hair is at shoulders)?
I found that making a ';pouf'; at the forehead and securing the front 1/2 of my hair right behind it is really cute. Hold on- I will go get you a picture.





http://i28.tinypic.com/jgl7a0.jpgHair styles for short hair(hair is at shoulders)?
Sorry I don't have pics, but I just got my hair cut the same way, in layers to my shoulders. I like straightening it but it also looks cute plain down, or twisted up into a bun. Or you can use a scarf as a headband and tie it in the back, I got compliments when I did that, or brush back the front of your hair and secure it with hair clips. Also, you should try curling it with a curling iron. Good luck!
You should trying curling it with a curling iron. When I was growing out my hair, I got sick of just wearing it straight every day and learned how to use my curling iron. If you don't like the idea of an iron, try sponge rollers or hot rollers. You could also try scrunching it.
go here: http://beauty.about.com/od/photosmediumh鈥?/a>





there are blue links in the middle with different hairstyles


they have pictures there too

No comments:

Post a Comment