Thursday, December 29, 2011

Do you know any quick easy hair styles (that are cute/cool of course)?

i'm 13, can you help me out ?Do you know any quick easy hair styles (that are cute/cool of course)?
messy poinytail, bump with bangs, teased hair down,half up and half down, high ponytail,side ponytail,low pigtails,french briads,briads, pony tial with bangs up in bump curly scrunched..here check out this girl on you tube look at all her videos she even has a section for easy school hairstyles i love her i get all my hairstyles from her


http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=s2pa鈥?/a>Do you know any quick easy hair styles (that are cute/cool of course)?
okay so i straighten my hair (well actually my hair is already straight)


and then i take some hair from both sides and clip them in the back.





so it looks like my hair is half up but you clip in the back instead.





hard to explain lol





or you can make two small small braids on each side then clip them/tie them in the back
Well my hair is alittle past my soulders and it has lars and side bangs.I just iron it and then put volume into it.I can't really tell you what to do because you didn't say how your hair was.
A loose braid that's pulled to one side of your head, in front of your shoulder.


Or a little pompadour.. keep the rest of your hair down or put the rest in a pony tail.
Wash your hair, then apply mousse throughout your hair, and scrunch it with your hands. Straighten your bangs. It looks really nice (out or clipped).

No comments:

Post a Comment