Thursday, December 29, 2011

Is ther such a thing were people come to your home to do make up and hair style?

I want to look for some one to come to my homeit is for my mom she wont go out much. but I dont know What they are called does anyone know what im talking about?Is ther such a thing were people come to your home to do make up and hair style?
you would have to find a hair stylist and a cosmetologist who would be willing to come to your house for you and do this.some might do it if you explain what your trying to do. good luck!!!!!Is ther such a thing were people come to your home to do make up and hair style?
i'm not quite sure if they have a specific name. but my hair stylist comes to my house. i never go to a salon anymore. this lady comes to my house and does absolutely anything a salon can do. and her prices are very cheap. maybe even the salon you go to has somebody that can come to your home.
Hairstylist and make up artist. You can find those in any good salon and ask them their prices for a house call. It will probably cost a few hundred though.
MAC DOES IT!





FOR AT LEAST 75$$ DEPENDING ON THE PARTY (PEOPLE AMMOUNT)

No comments:

Post a Comment