I took a shower. and I want my hair to stay the color that it is when its wet. I already put mousse, hair spray, and this thing to keep my hair really stright.How do I keep this hair style?
try scrunching it 10 minutes after you get out of the shower, It will give you beachy waves and keep the color.How do I keep this hair style?
OK so clarify this your want your hair to be darker (dye it darker) and to keep the style that it is when?? what style?? Your question makes no sense try clarifying it a little more.
the only way to keep this color is to get your hair dyed that color
I understand that you don't want to dye it, but how would you feel about using a shampoo out dye? It would give you the desired ';darker'; effect, but it is VERY temporary, so as soon as you shampoo it out it is gone. There is a brand called Fanciful and it comes in about a quart sized bottle, and it is sold at Walmart. I use to use it when I was a kid.
If you are trying to keep your hair that color.. then you need to dye your hair a darker color. You hair is obviously darker when wet.
If you are trying to keep the style, I would quit wasting money on mousse and buy a max hold gel.. I use cheap gel like L.A. Looks.. it works just fine. Then I spray it with a bit of Max Hold hairspray..( I use Got 2 Be)...and go.
it's almost impossible!!
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment