I want to cross dress and go as Stephen Colbert for Halloween this year. Anyone know where I can find a wig that will look like his hair style? Online preferably? Thanks so much! Dressing up as Stephen Colbert for Halloween: where can I buy a cheap wig that will look like his hair style?
Ha, ha, me too! Except for spirit week at my school.
However, it seems very few stores supply cheap male wigs. I got this (http://s7.sears.com/is-viewers/dhtml/ima/a> flapper wig from kmart and I'm wearing it to the side, then gelling the crap out of it. It's only 8 bucks. Dressing up as Stephen Colbert for Halloween: where can I buy a cheap wig that will look like his hair style?
How about the second one on this page? ^_^
http://www.thesleepyhollow.ca/extras/wig/a>
It's from my aunt's store. =D
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Dressing up as Stephen Colbert for Halloween: where can I buy a cheap wig that will look like his hair style?
Labels:
hair styles,
haircuts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment